If you are looking to drop a few pounds or want to tone up and see more definition now that summer is coming around, then try out these tips to really dial in your nutrition!
*Warning this will take sacrifice and commitment*
1) If you really want to get strict and want to do what will work, then eat foods with no labels. That means, veggies, fruits, meat, fish, chicken, eggs, nuts and seeds. Try two weeks eating foods that do not come with a label. With the exception of some canned or frozen beans, veggies and fruits. So no crackers, cheese, cereals, breads etc. Even if they are the “healthy kind”.
Try it out and see how you feel!
2) Drink your daily water intake. I have said it before and I will say it again. Measure it out and drink the proper amount daily for two weeks! See how you feel, log your eating habits and see if they change. Remember half your body weight in ounces. If you are 180lbs then you must drink 90 ounces of water per day!
3) No alcohol. Yes, I know most of us enjoy a nice drink on a hot day or a nice glass of wine with dinner. But if you are serious about results then cut it out for two weeks!
4) Eat more raw foods. Try eating more raw veggies and fruit instead of cooked.
5) Eat more organic or local fruits, vegetables and proteins. Getting fruits and veggies that are sourced from places you know are not using pesticides will make a huge difference for your body. Would you drink a glass of pesticide? Then why eat it?
Also finding local beef, eggs, chicken or pork that is fed and raised properly will produce better quality protein for your body.
Remember you are what you eat!
If you need help creating better habits or working on a nutrition plan that works for you then book a call with us today to chat more about our nutrition coaching and how we can help you!