At RAM we specialize in Group Training Classes, Cycling Classes and Cycle Fusion Classes. Our
schedule allows you to get that perfect mix of cardio, strength and recovery needed to reach your desired
Why RAM Classes?
We pride ourselves on developing and delivering top quality classes. Take advantage of our high energy expert coaches in a friendly, safe and motivating atmosphere. Whether you’re a cycling nut, a first time gym-goer, or a functional training junkie our classes will meet and exceed your needs.
What We Offer
- RealRyder Cycling – This class that takes you through flat roads, rolling hills, and mixed terrain. This class also incorporates tempo and intervals to give you an intense workout that you can fit into your daily routine.
- RealRyder Cycle Core – Functional strength stems from the core. In the first half of the class utilize the RealRyder Cycles to challenge both your cardiovascular system and the core. This will be followed by a challenging workout off the bikes focusing on core stability and strength.
- Cycle Fusion – The most complete 45 to 55 minute workout you will find! The perfect mix of cycling, strength and full body conditioning packed into one heart pounding sweat dripping workout!
- Group Training – This total body workout challenges both your cardiovascular and musculoskeletal system. Small group training is focused upon unique program design and attention to each client’s individual training needs. The program will develop your strength, balance, coordination and overall well-being.
- Bootcamp – The best full body workout you can find! A high intensity strength and conditioning class that will get you fit fast!
- TRX Strength – Suspension training bodyweight exercise develops strength, balance, flexibility and core stability simultaneously. It requires the use of the TRX Suspension Trainer, a highly portable performance training tool that leverages gravity and the user’s body weight to complete hundreds of exercises.
Get started here!
You may have had that feeling as you workout you feel what you just ate an hour ago in your throat. You just hope it doesn’t end up on the gym floor! Or you get so hungry half way through your workout that you cannot focus and you just want to get home to eat. “I’m...
Myth: Doing crunches and sit-ups will strengthen your core and flatten your stomach. Truth: You cannot spot reduce. A well balanced approach of cardio, strength and nutrition will help you maintain a healthy weight and make you feel comfortable in your body. My...
Doing more crunches and planks will give us a flatter and more defined stomach right? Well, if that was the case we would all have six packs. So what does it take to get rid of the excess around the midline? What’s the secret exercise? Well the secret...
Tuesday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Wednesday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Thursday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Friday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Saturday: 8:30AM - 10:30AM
Sunday: 8:30AM - 10AM
*RAM Is open on a class and appointment basis.