- Everyday athletes looking to complete their first 5k, duration or triathlon.
- Ironman triathletes
- Endurance athletes looking at improving their overall performance
- Clients who need a structured and periodized training plan
- Athletes looking for strength training plans to complement their endurance
The goal of RAM Endurance Performance Coaching (REPC) is to provide specific and effective programming to increase performance and to meet our clients specific needs and goals in endurance sports.
Head Endurance Coach Ryan Mitchell owner of RAM Fitness and Cycling Studio, 3x Ironman triathlete who has also participated in all types of races ranging from 5k to marathon distance running, as well as duathlons, sprint triathlons to Ironman distance triathlons. Ryan is a certified Personal Trainer Specialist, RealRyder Indoor Cycling Instructor and a Triathlon Community Sport Coach. Ryan strives to help and educate other create their best self through performance and healthy lifestyle habits.
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5k, sprint tri or your next IRONMAN, Ryan can coach you to success with his education, experience and expertise in endurance programming.
- Periodization – We will design a customized long term plan to get you to the result you want while gradually overloading the body followed by necessary recovery periods.
- Weekly Programming and Feedback – We will develop WEEKLY programming for you in order for the program to stay specific to your current stage of training. Feedback is timely and ongoing!
- Metrics – We will analyze your training using heart rate and/or power meters to ensure we can develop you a comprehensive training plan.
Option 1: Choose from our library of cost effective and preset programs to help you reach your race goal. These programs are great for those who need some structure and guidance with savings attached.
Option 2: Work one on one with a coach to take your performance to the next level. This option includes an initial consultation, monthly coaching call, periodized schedule to your race, monthly program design specific to your needs, access to your coach daily for an questions you may have, ongoing support, motivation and accountability.
Option 3: Option 3: Work one on one with a coach to take your performance to the next level. This option includes an initial consultation, monthly coaching call, periodized schedule to your race, monthly program design specific to your needs, access to your coach daily for any questions you may have, ongoing support, motivation and accountability. This option will fast track your results with a personalized strength training program to complement your endurance training program.
Owner, Personal Trainer and RealRyder Cycling Instructor
What and When Should You Eat Before a Workout?
You may have had that feeling as you workout you feel what you just ate an hour ago in your throat. You just hope it doesn’t end up on the gym floor! Or you get so hungry half way through your workout that you cannot focus and you just want to get home to eat. “I’m...
Abs are Made in the Kitchen
Myth: Doing crunches and sit-ups will strengthen your core and flatten your stomach. Truth: You cannot spot reduce. A well balanced approach of cardio, strength and nutrition will help you maintain a healthy weight and make you feel comfortable in your body. My...
The Secret to a Flat Stomach
Doing more crunches and planks will give us a flatter and more defined stomach right? Well, if that was the case we would all have six packs. So what does it take to get rid of the excess around the midline? What’s the secret exercise? Well the secret...
Tuesday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Wednesday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Thursday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Friday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Saturday: 8:30AM - 10:30AM
Sunday: 8:30AM - 10AM
*RAM Is open on a class and appointment basis.