We are well over a month into working out on our own at home. Some of you have gone to online classes, and many of you have gone to online coaching/personal training.
If you are self-motivated and can stick to the schedule of online classes then they are a great option and will keep you fit and even get you more fit with consistency!
If you are having trouble staying motivated and sticking to online classes then online coaching will be the best option for you.
What is online coaching?
For those of you who are not doing online coaching with us it is personal training and coaching online! It is accountability which in times like these is what people need the most. You can find workouts or workout classes all over the internet right now for free. That’s great, that’s if you can keep yourself accountable and motivated.
Online coaching is just that, coaching and accountability! Its more than just workouts! You have a coach to check in with you to make sure you are sticking to the plan and doing your workouts. You have a coach to keep you accountable to what you are eating and to give you new ideas for nutrition. You have a coach to help keep you positive and motivated!
I have found that online coaching can have even more value than our regular one on one coaching in studio because the contact is constant! It is our duty to keep you on track and to keep you healthy during this time.
How can you make the most of our coaching?
1) Book your call to discuss your specific goals with us so we can tailor the workouts for you!
2) Reply back to your coach when they check in with you and let them know what is going well and what is not working.
3) Log your nutrition daily and send it to your coach at least weekly. This will keep you conscious of what you are eating and will allow us to give you action steps each week to improve your nutrition.
4) Be honest – do not lie to your coach and say you did your workout or ate perfect when you didn’t. Your results will tell the truth!
5) Stick to the plan! We don’t expect you to be perfect but we expect you to be consistent. Do what you can, some days will be harder than others. If you can stick to the plan 80% of the time you will see results!
6) Track your results. And celebrate your success. Use our transformation log to track your results to keep you motivated and on track. When you reach a milestone celebrate and reward yourself!
A lot of you that I know that can stick to a routine of online classes and at home posted workouts, I commend you on this, you are the minority!
For those of you struggling, it is more important now than ever to stay active, keep a positive mindset and eat properly to boost your immunity. So if you are in a rut or have no structure ask for help. Hire a coach. We all need coaches and someone to keep us on track. Trust me, it will not be something you regret!
If you need guidance, help or just some questions answered BOOK a call with is today!