Just a friendly reminder today that here at RAM we are taking your health and safety seriously! As we realize we are not out of this pandemic just yet, we continue to keep our sanitization and expanded cleaning protocols in place! Most of all we would like to thank all our members for following all the procedures necessary to keep everyone safe!
Here is what to expect when coming to the studio:
1) Please wear a mask when entering, exiting and in common areas of the studio. Masks are voluntary during workouts.
2) Please wash or sanitize your hands upon entry.
3) Bikes have been spaced out a minimum of six feet apart and squares marked on the floor for cycle fusion classes so everyone can have their own space and equipment. There is no sharing of equipment.
4) Our group training studio is also marked off so each member can stay in their own space.
5) There is a maximum of eight people per class. Our regular capacity is twelve. Cycle and cycle fusion classes are limited to six participants or fifty percent capacity.
6) Spray bottles for cleaning bikes and equipment after use are available for each member. Fresh towels will be used each clean.
7) We ask that you clean all equipment you touched after use.
8) Our staff will sanitize equipment and floors after use.
9) All high touched areas will be sanitized multiple times daily (door handles, washrooms, taps, entrance and exits etc.)
10) We ask that you please bring your own water and sweat towel.
11) We can track everyone who has been to the gym through wellness living.
12) We have less than 75 members who come through our studio throughout the month compared to hundreds you will have going through any stores or big gyms.
These are many of the things we are doing daily to keep a clean and safe environment for everyone. Our priority is keeping you safe and comfortable while staying in peak mental and physical condition to live a long healthy life!
Book a free call here for more coaching.