Where the mind goes, the body will follow. If we have a poor mindset we will have a poor body. If we have a positive mindset we will have a positive body full of energy.
Let’s take some steps forward to create a better mindset each day:
1) Make your bed as soon as you get up. Now you have already completed a task, your mind will appreciate this.
2) Don’t Check your phone or social media until after #4
3) Take 15 minutes to move in the morning. If you do not workout in the morning then get up and move! Anything as simple as getting out for a quick walk, do some yoga, do an online workout. This will get the mind primed to take on the day. If you have kids get up before they do!
4) Once you are done moving, take 2 to 5 minutes and write down 3 to 5 things you are grateful for today. Starting your day with gratitude means starting your day with positivity.
5) Fuel your body with foods that will energize you. Instead of fried eggs and toast try a green smoothie: spinach, avocado, banana, mango, protein powder, water or milk.
6) As you get ready, find a motivational podcast to listen to, or do this with your morning coffee. Even 5 minutes can spark one great idea!
Try incorporating one of these into your morning routine!
|Book a free call here for more coaching.|