- Everyday athletes looking to complete their first 5k, duration or triathlon.
- Ironman triathletes
- Endurance athletes looking at improving their overall performance
- Clients who need a structured and periodized training plan
- Athletes looking for strength training plans to complement their endurance
The goal of RAM Endurance Performance Coaching (REPC) is to provide specific and effective programming to increase performance and to meet our clients specific needs and goals in endurance sports.
Head Endurance Coach Ryan Mitchell owner of RAM Fitness and Cycling Studio, 3x Ironman triathlete who has also participated in all types of races ranging from 5k to marathon distance running, as well as duathlons, sprint triathlons to Ironman distance triathlons. Ryan is a certified Personal Trainer Specialist, RealRyder Indoor Cycling Instructor and a Triathlon Community Sport Coach. Ryan strives to help and educate other create their best self through performance and healthy lifestyle habits.
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5k, sprint tri or your next IRONMAN, Ryan can coach you to success with his education, experience and expertise in endurance programming.
- Periodization – We will design a customized long term plan to get you to the result you want while gradually overloading the body followed by necessary recovery periods.
- Weekly Programming and Feedback – We will develop WEEKLY programming for you in order for the program to stay specific to your current stage of training. Feedback is timely and ongoing!
- Metrics – We will analyze your training using heart rate and/or power meters to ensure we can develop you a comprehensive training plan.
Option 1: Choose from our library of cost effective and preset programs to help you reach your race goal. These programs are great for those who need some structure and guidance with savings attached.
Option 2: Work one on one with a coach to take your performance to the next level. This option includes an initial consultation, monthly coaching call, periodized schedule to your race, monthly program design specific to your needs, access to your coach daily for an questions you may have, ongoing support, motivation and accountability.
Option 3: Option 3: Work one on one with a coach to take your performance to the next level. This option includes an initial consultation, monthly coaching call, periodized schedule to your race, monthly program design specific to your needs, access to your coach daily for any questions you may have, ongoing support, motivation and accountability. This option will fast track your results with a personalized strength training program to complement your endurance training program.
Owner, Personal Trainer and RealRyder Cycling Instructor
Healthy eating is simple but it’s not easy. Have you ever got home from work starving and grabbed the first thing you see in the cupboard? Have you forgot to pack your lunch and grabbed the quickest easiest thing available to you at the time? We all have been there....
How do you get fit? What is the best way? Is one method better than another? Will cycling or strength training work best or a combination of both? Maybe its yoga, pilates or crossfit that is best? How do you know which to choose? Today we will look a two simple ways...
Results come to people who do the work even when they don’t want to. How is it that some people can get results and some people cannot? We know that a healthy environment and habits will get you long term results as opposed to trying to use willpower. We know that we...
Tuesday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Wednesday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Thursday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Friday: 6AM - 1PM | 4PM - 8PM
Saturday: 8:30AM - 10:30AM
Sunday: 8:30AM - 10AM
*RAM Is open on a class and appointment basis.